1959 Lead & Bass Plexi Model – AAAA Tobacco Sunburst Curly Maple – SOLD
This one of a kind Custom Shop masterpiece is Ben’s take on comping the very best of the 1959 Plexi circuit model by splitting the first triode to represent the classic lead and bass aspects in one amplifier. True to form…this amp captures the very best of the 60’s era gone by with amazing tone and sustain from the moment its powered up. Page, Beck and Hendrix are available at the turn of a dial and all in a hand crafted 30W package that is perfect for studio and stage.
- Dimensions: TBA
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Output Power: 25 watts
- Tube Complement: (3) 12AX7, (2) EL34
- Will also run KT66,KT77,6550,6L6,6V6,5881
- Class – Push Pull AB (vintage plexi)
- Speaker: Celestion cream back
- Front Panel Layout & Equalization – Volume, Master, Treble, Bass, Mid, Presence